FFR 0.00% 12.0¢ firefly resources limited

Dipped my toe in the water with a modest parcel of MZN shares...

1. 2,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Dipped my toe in the water with a modest parcel of MZN shares when George Mehri reported nuggets in conglomerate at Bellary dome. To me the gold find was sinificant in that few companies have been able to come up with a chunk of conglomerate with visible gold in it, to my knowledge only Novo, ARV and HAO have done this. Yes DEG, KAI and others have been able to find gold nearby, but not come up with confirmation that the conglomerate hosts gold.

When the company appointed a new CEO, I noted the new mans resume. It seemed to me that he has had a sucessful career so far, and because sucess breeds sucess, i immediatley bought more shares and then held enough shares for me to say I have a stake in this company.

It is apparent from this ann that the new man is a hands on person and is well versed in the basics. To pull off a significant discovery that will result in time and money savings illustrates that there has been quite serious problems with the company management, fundamental geology like looking over the ground has not been done.

A good start. While it might take time to turn around this company, if it can be done I think the right man is in charge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.