CDT 7.14% 0.7¢ castle minerals limited

No probs: CDT IMO is looking pretty damn good. We have had 2...

1. 2,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    No probs: CDT IMO is looking pretty damn good.

We have had 2 hiccups as of late: the Beasley Creek tenement not to market expectation because it is without MRB/conglomerate and the Coolyia Creek tenement looking amazing but a confused announcement due to talking about quartz hosted gold [ASX rules require any knowledge to be announced].

My understanding is that we will be focusing on Coolyia Creek for now and have also acquired the minelab 7K detectors: they are the best detectors for picking up the watermelon seed nuggets. Almost a waste of time detecting without them [local knowledge type stuff].

At Coolyia Creek, CDT has now confirmed the presence of gold and they have confirmed the presence of MRB on top of conglomerates outcropping at surface on top of the basement. The next step is to dig beyond where the fossickers have stripped the surface gold and scrape down a little deeper to find the watermelon seed nuggets.

We are lagging in MC behind a few companies that actually have no chance of recovering economic gold due to depth etc so I'm confident the market will work it out soon. However, the market hasn't really moved to interpreting the mine engineering side of these companies yet and I can see a simple path forward for CDT.

I hold a few different companies for different reasons. In terms of size and ground, MZN and KAI have the most potential with MZN being dirt cheap and KAI already snagging Sprott Cap, DEG has correct gold and Sprott, VXR has same ground and Suphur Springs and CDT has enough correct ground to be economical and is very accessible and relatively flat. Also, CDT from what I am aware are still actively seeking more ground.

I think management understand the market expectations now and I assume works will revolve around those. Pretty sure we are back in the field at Coolyia Creek soon so I'll keep what I have here now whilst having high expectations!

The gold is spread throughout the basin and the individual stories for each company will take many months to manifest. Exciting times ahead.

;D
    Last edited by happyonlithium: 18/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $7.959M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $3.955K 602.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 5499852 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1332349 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 3107655
Last updated 15.24pm 28/03/2024 ?
CDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.