PXX 6.85% 7.8¢ polarx limited

Not a case of rewarding the behaviour, 10. Simply a case of what...

1. JID
    3,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681
    Not a case of rewarding the behaviour, 10. Simply a case of what happens. We are far from being in a bull market and juniors often have limited options to raise capital - have to take what is on offer. All it needs is for buyers to collectively come to the same conclusion (a CR is near) and pull their bids ... a small amount of sell volume can then push the SP down materially.

The 3D image of the intrusion is very pretty but, according to my technical sources, is far too early to suggest it is a mineralised system. There are also other possible explanations for why Zackley exists too which does not necessarily mean a massive porphyry is nearby.

I am not saying this to be a down-ramper ... just that I've seen this oftentimes before and it has cost me money. I am not selling any PXX and "hope" that they do indeed have a porphyry on their hands ... something that the IP survey will shed more light on. Failing that, I "hope" the skarn turns out to be large enough for a stand alone gold project ... but early days.

Let's see what the CR price is and then what an IP shows as well as some step out drilling of the skarn and we will know if PXX is the real deal or not.

Cheers
    john

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.005(6.85%)
Mkt cap ! $32.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.8¢ 7.3¢ $35.32K 470.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4322 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
7.3¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.1¢ 5400
Last updated 11.43am 18/10/2019 (live) ?
PXX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.