EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Kenjul. I went into detail of what has gone on a week back...

1. 5,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2964
    Kenjul. I went into detail of what has gone on a week back champ. This whole process was a farce in my opinion and will not comment any further re our situation for obvious reasons as my focus is on litigation.

So I will remain silent and continue building my case. I am certainly not going to be a spokesman for the holders who never voted and supported our board. They are as much as to blame as our team to where we are in my opinion. No love lost between me and that lot.

My focus is on my own huge loss and will always be happy to assist/advise those wonderful LT holders they know who they are who along with me saw potentially a truly prosperous company go down the toilet by a very very poorly run organisation who made so many critical bad decisions in my opinion.

We are gone, thanks to them and we are just a little shell company now. Where are the board now. Some will be getting creditors payments as per min deed. Some secured jobs with min. Some will focus more on their other board positions. Some will even get income from consultant services in time now the urgent focus to fix RG and develop the north. I am so angry of what has happened as most of us are.

Again the holders lose all and board/management continue on as it was nothing. The whole system stinks.

Do holders can Either do a class action with a fund litigator not my preference for a number of reasons, certainly don’t want to help those who have never believed in change plus take years etc or better option is a small or individual big holders who don’t mind paying their own legal costs. Pro’s and Con’s for both. Up to holders to decide what’s best for them. In my opinion most will absorb loss and move on. However many of top 300 holders I know want serious action taken.

Oh the drama of it all now hey guys.

Lots to think about Isnt there. At least time is finally on every holders side now. Have spoken to lots of important people re ego etc and gee how wrong our team got it. Enjoy the Xmas break and let’s see what new year brings.

I would love to be able to communicate to holders in detail but can’t unfortunately. All the very best to a wonderful team of holders who have supported and believed. Shame we are all hurting now.

Words cannot convey of how us holders feel atm and our team don’t need my words only what lawyers do from now on. I will build a case for compensation and seek accountability.

Good luck to all. Hope to see some of you on others stocks. Big 2018 coming I think. Very optimistic about lots of things. All the very best once again to everyone. Bye all. Holiday mode now. Focus again in Jan 2018.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.