ADO 2.63% 3.7¢ anteotech ltd

Great idea. Let's all blame JH for all the bad decisions of the...

1. 30,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    Great idea. Let's all blame JH for all the bad decisions of the Board. As if he was in the driver's seat or anywhere close to that before Mark Bouris exited stage left and the Board was casting around for who could fill the role pronto.

Is it fairminded to attack JH for the previous decisions of the Board? I think not! Boardroom deliberations are confidential. Are you saying there can have been no dissenting voices now and again when GC and RM were running full steam ahead into the ditch.

But we'll never know will we?

Unlike your good self, I wouldn't be too sure. But people in here seem to like oversimplifications. (eg. Because JH worked as a consultant for Ferghana Partners - on science - he must have negotiated the terms of the deal with Diasource. This is nonsense but people believe it. It's a myth!

I'm grateful the Chairman and AS stuck around to sort the mess out...even if you are not!

The fact that what he's done so far will benefit everyone, including RM and GC as shareholders irks me somewhat. But this isn't about politics. It's about good governance. Something which people in here imagine they know all about. I suggest that having a healthy appreciation for what you don't know is always good policy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $81.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $28.19K 781.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 190000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 399079 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 156513
Last updated 14.38pm 29/03/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.