TRI 0.00% 2.9¢ trivarx ltd

It's a question that is constantly asked in regard to MEB. Why...

1. 2,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    It's a question that is constantly asked in regard to MEB. Why do people keep selling?
    We have been at this price (mid 0.30's) for 3 odd years, on average, yet every time the price moves to circa 40 the sellers come out of the woodwork.
    Notwithstanding all the apparent good direction from Jack, the excellent Board appointments, Mr. Market STILL doesn't buy the story.
    It seems Fatchoi (and a few others) on HC knows more than all the industry analysts that the company has presented to, or does he assume more. I don't know (I'll admit to buying a few more recently).
    He assumes we have a huge market for potential sales....it is certainly hard to argue that one.
    He assumes we have the expertise on the Board, with the right contacts...look right as well.
    He assumes financing...mostly ok, at least for while
    He assumes it works...not sure, quite good evidence, but arguably not statistically proven.
    Is there competition? Not that I have seen.
    Is the science still the issue? What does the market need to see to actually believe it works sufficiently accurately? Was it the 'need' or the MEB science that enticed the new Board members?
    It has been a horrid journey for a few years, promising so much, but delivering so little.
    Are we on the cusp of something great? Clearly the market doesn't think so. Not yet anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.816M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174756 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 74032 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.