LYC 2.89% $5.69 lynas rare earths limited

Everything in this release is true.    There is a problem, it...

1. 7,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485

Everything in this release is true.    There is a problem, it has all been said and published many times before with no effect.   So how does saying it  again or many more times help anything?   The facts are that this fight is on Malaysian Turf.    The Government is stronger.    So we have a very unfair situation.  David did slay Goliath but he did not do it by putting on armor and carrying a big sword.     Lynas has to step back, Relax, gather some intelligence about who is doing what in Government.  Then plot a new course.    IT is JMO but taking this on, head on will have very bad results.     My suggestion take a humble approach, offer first compromise, and work from there.    Will that hurt Lynas’s  pride? Yes it will.   Do they want to be correct and out of business or return to a dynamic growing company?  Until  this changes from a battle of who is right and wrong to one of lets solve problem together Lynas can only lose.   It is not a level playing field.   The rules are unfairly biased against Lynas.   The opponent gets to set and change rules.   Terribly hurtful and unfair but still true.     NC put them in this situation, not Malaysia.  Time for the current administration to seek the best path out of it.      I know Malaysia enticed NC but it was his decision.   He should of understood the legacy of the Last Rare earth refiner in Malaysia, Mitsubishi, and understood how that might change the future.  Stop Lynas was started before a single shovel hit the ground he could have backed out then.     Now AL has to solve it.  It is not personal against her. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.69
Change
0.160(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $5.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.51 $5.72 $5.51 $34.50M 6.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 169 $5.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.70 11000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.70
  Change
0.160 ( 3.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.55 $5.72 $5.53 1881896
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.