X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Just a recap on your question above Blue Sky: My response is...

1. 2,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175

Just a recap on your question above Blue Sky:

My response is partially on another thread. I have reproduced it and altered it as appropriate.

"Very hard to predict what our future share price will be.....our starting point would be the shareholder value stated in their half yearly report (31/12/19) which I addressed in another thread.....add on the cash profit for the March quarter recently reported......converted it all to Australian dollars......then add on the rest (potential resources /spare capacity /unhedged / little debt and a tight share register etc)….Medusa has already stated there is gold at depth...hence the planned construction of the decline. The big unknown is the gold price, the world economy, resources and production levels. Quite clearly we have underutilised production capacity.

I can’t give an opinion other than the fair price of Medusa is much further north than what it is now. Whilst many companies on the ASX are issuing profit warnings Medusa continues to power ahead. If you annualise profits for the March Quarter of approx. $12M Aus that is a net profit of potentially $48M on its current asx market cap of $145.4M Aus. Compare that to current bank interest rates between 1-2%. Something to think about. "DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.