AMI 3.33% 15.5¢ aurelia metals limited

Ann: March 2019 Conference Call details, page-19

1. KKR
    1,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Good afternoon folks,

I would like to take this opportunity to invite everyone to read or re-read the transcript above from the conference call. It may answer and clarify some of the comments made over the last couple of days in relation to production, grades, etc.

Like many of you I bought another 'bucket load' at 93.5 and am not impressed with the fall in the share price just before the results came out and the subsequent news about Jim Simpson leaving. I understand that commodity prices were sliding at the time and have continued to do so, and there was also speculation that AMI would buy CSA at that time, which in part goes some way to explaining the fall. There was also an incredible amount of volume traded in the 90's.

Whilst I find it difficult to believe there was any deliberate whispering to institutions from the Board or Management, it is a little difficult to argue against (in hindsight) that some in the market may have had information that was not available to all market participants. Now there has been a number of theories as to where and how this may have occurred, some more outlandish than others, but it is not unreasonable for shareholders to believe and feel aggrieved over this situation.

I do think the company has a responsibility to clarify the situation as to why our CEO is leaving. I know they don't have to, but in the interests of transparency, good governance and legitimate shareholder concerns the Board should do so.

Now going back to the transcript. I urge you all to have another look at the comments made by Jim & Tim, and their answers to questions that were asked by instos and retails investors.

All the best.

KKR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $261.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $381.3K 2.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 290890 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 1153025 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.3¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.07 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.3¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ 473581
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.