OEL 2.33% 4.2¢ otto energy limited

Hatmopit i agree with your sentiment re very disappointing SP...

1. 5,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Hatmopit i agree with your sentiment re very disappointing SP action to date. I just wish to clarify a few of your comments.

- They have not hedged 80% of production but 80% of PDP production, matt highlighted this point in the call that they are producing at a much higher level i.e at the 2P level. Still plenty of upside here if the POO increases further ....

What i would like to see is incremental development of proven reserves, it would be great to see OEL participate in F#4 & F#5 in the new year. Future Lightning wells will have a better payback as we are only paying our WI share (35% rather than 50% of well cost as per lightning #1) on all follow up wells. Also the price of gas has seen a fairly sharpe increase of late this impact should be noted in the 4Q results.

The big bogey of another CR has been removed following confirmation of finance so i think we will find a bottom at or around this level, just goes to show how blowing out the share register has done more harm than the incremental oil they have found as a result of the exploration campaigns. You would hope when cashflow allows it that management get onto a share buy back programme, no point finding oil if the SP keeps fallings.

Vote no to all resolutions except #2, management need to wake up and understand who they work for. We expect share price appreciation simple as that matt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $103.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $49.17K 1.150M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1030469 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 559727 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/11/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
4.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ 865677
Last updated 14.26pm 13/11/2019 (live) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.