CZN 11.1% 1.0¢ corazon mining limited

@rotichan,I can see how bullish you have been about this stock...

1. 3,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1111
    @rotichan,

I can see how bullish you have been about this stock and were it is going and many holders are hoping you maybe right, unfortunately IMHO I think this is just more of the same old stuff coming out as soon as they start to run out of money all of a sudden news is released to the market whether that be through media outlets that are paid for by the Bod to entice unsuspecting shareholders into the unfortunate rinse an spin cycle by this company.

In terms of the past announcements wasnt there a video interveiw whereby it was stated that they were going to concentrate on one mining operation only cannot remember what or why but then they changed the goal posts and come out with an upgraded announcement to the very operation they were pulling back from to concentrate on the other.

If any announcement is forthcoming to a JV then at this stage the most probable outcome will be a CR so IMHO its the same rinse and spin rhetoric we have been hearing for years and just another way to keep somebody's in the lavish lifestyle and of course those big bash BBQ's.

IMHO the only reason shareholders are hanging on is they are hoping for a white knight to ride in with truck loads of cash hopefully, but there's NO CASH HERE BS not anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $6.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $8.96K 906.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 628530 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 554663 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 549029
Last updated 13.14pm 28/03/2024 ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.