AKM 2.33% 21.0¢ aspire mining limited

exactly what i said the other daybut the 2 not mutually...

1. 9,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3460
    exactly what i said the other day

but the 2 not mutually exclusive

directors have to support it cos of 'fiduciary duty'. 9+ years akm's been at this with a wilting sp for the most part through no fault of its own. just been death of a thousand cuts for coal juniors

he's a welcome friend and the only one with the muscle to make it all happen.absent any other offers they have to recommend

but as s/hs we can ask a reasonable price. whereas directors cant push back - not meaningfully

saw all this with a few other t/o's ive been in

if sh/s make enough representations to board or if it was voted down pounds to peanuts he would put up an increased offer.

3c for this would cost an extra $15m - thats both fair to us and minor in scheme of what he's already committing too.
    he wont be glad to pay but he'll know its only reasonable. but he wont volunteer it

maybe it will be waved through - if so not the end of the world

but the math says its a v low price for change of control and dilution impact on value/share

enough shs ask the board for a fairer price either before or by no votes everyone will win and no sour grapes taste in years to come

but anyway - everyone needs to to vote how they think best. those of us that actually have shares

just figured its worth pointing out if you havent been through a quiet t/o before

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $45.69K 217.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 46577 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 50100 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ 66429
Last updated 15.32pm 28/03/2024 ?
AKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.