IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

I agree Poker, this is a 1-2 year play where the SP should head...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I agree Poker, this is a 1-2 year play where the SP should head back into the 20-30c range providing they lift their EPS above 1c and Neil convinces the market they are on the right trajectory, de-risked with significant growth potential to the bottom line.

They have already lost Thorpey's hefty $390K wage with I'm sure more staff reductions given the DCB being on hold. They have confirmed their margins are going to "increase on a lower turnover" with a "higher EBITDA" this FY. Just how much higher is the only question.

The reason I invested at 2c when they were making losses was due to their vision of taking ad campaigns to smart phones due to their world class IP and their incredible range of clients like Cadbury, Nestle etc. Now they are focusing on this again, I'm very confident we are going to see some very impressive EPS numbers, which at 1.26c used to see a SP of 25-30c, and a premium at 44c in Nov 2015.

I remember as I was in Noosa sucking on too many Caronas with my mates thinking I'd just won the Lotto and of course I should have sold half. Q was depressed behind the scenes and very quiet let me tell you. How grounding and deflating the share market can be.

Speaking of Carona, Q you need to let me know which is your local bottle shop and how to get a voucher sorted for you. I lost the bet thanks to the DCB debacle and I owe you a slab.

So the future is all about delivery with a very low downside risk IMO and every reason to have a big go at these levels which is why I loaded up again delux at 5.4c. My mates in the top 20 are still there, very relaxed and share my view on MBE's future.

I'll book at trip to Noosa in 18 months so I can repeat the dream, quench my thirst, but this time perhaps take some off the table.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.