BSE 0.00% 11.5¢ base resources limited

@LongTony I almost forgot what I said but here is something for...

1. 4,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    @LongTony I almost forgot what I said but here is something for you:

"An additional check-box will be included on the E-Lodgment form for ASX announcements made via ASX's online company announcement platform, which will require listed entities to identify whether or not the announcement is "market sensitive". Previously ASX was responsible for determining whether an announcement was "market sensitive" before releasing it. The changes are designed to improve the time taken to process and release announcements on ASX."

Based on this what I understand now is that Company declare whether the announcement is "sensitive" or not and then submit the form online, Then ASX review it. Now whether ASX review is manual by Human or Computer is something I don't know.

Prior to this new changes implemented by ASX the normal process was for company to provide announcement material and then ASX makes determination as you said and then ASX classify whether the announcement is "sensitive" or not.

Mr. Tony's it's not end of the world so relax... I have seen two mining companies with unusual amount of volume yesterday and today but still ASX didn't bother asking them a question on the volume and high price movement. The irony was that retail investor jump on the ship hoping news is coming... lol .. ! I wish the news comes otherwise they all be end-in big loss .. if things goes south.. !

ASX might have automated their system and might be creating crap system similar to their new updated website...IMO... lol.
    Last edited by JPGuru: 16/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $42.32K 371.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1061795 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 37793 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.3¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ 698549
Last updated 15.57pm 29/03/2024 ?
BSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.