KNM 0.00% 0.2¢ kneomedia limited

I posted 2 [two] facts and they are facts and asked you not to...

1. 7,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    I posted 2 [two] facts and they are facts and asked you not to get angry etc. What I posted are facts no matter how you try to spin it and try to discredit! I thought that you said that your job was done”?

Your words are in black, my reply in red.

The ownership has been clear in the annual report since day one. In fact it used to be only 60% but Kellett forced recovery of 20% for zero when the holder went into administration and was in beach – again in past annual reports.
    [What I posted is a fact as Hot Shot has always had 20% See below #1] [I would have thought that for someone to know this history they would have been around for a long time or are very close to KNM]

As for the related party loans – of course the parent company has loaned the operating company funds to grow the business. Absolutely normal practice and tax effective. They are related because the parent controls the operating subsidiary – accounting 101 – which merge in the consolidated accounts. [I do understand the accounting method, I have similar style loans myself]

It seems to me you are also an amateur punter who recently learnt your way round an annual report but don't actually know what you are really talking about.
    [Again, I presented 2 [two] facts and drew no conclusions, so spin it all you like]

Either get your facts straight and understand what is actually happening at an accounting level or keep quiet.
    [Yet again, I presented 2 [two] facts and drew no conclusions, so again, spin it all you like]

Spreading misinformation is what got Donald trump elected.
    [And again, I presented 2 [two] facts and drew no conclusions. So what misinformation are you implying that I am spreading? Please try to enlighten me.[Rhetorical request]]

Instead of focusing on these type of things, instead focus on the operations!! That is what will drive this thing.
    [OK, so what is driving [fueling] this thing? It is and has been going very, very, very slow for a very long time]

We just had 3 boroughs sign up at once. Then everyone whinged that July was too far away, so the New York team secured sales immediately! But that wasn't enough (agh!). Although only a month old the Phillipines deal is apparently dead according to you guys!!

[1 - Sign up [pay] in our next financial year, the next American school year!
    2 - I didn’t complain about anything!
    3 – the bank deal is DEAD or so KNM have stated!
    4 – There is no Philippines deal, only an attempt to go it alone, no new deal has been announced that I have seen. Are you privy to something?]

I know you all mis-timed your entry so are getting impatient but that doesn't mean you judge their current progress on past mistakes.
    [I did not mistime anything and I am not getting impatient. How long has this been dragging on? Don’t judge the company on past mistakes, really, so what do you think their past mistakes are?]

Re. the loan…….. Company A lends company B $5.73M. By now it would be safe to say that company B owes company A somewhere in the vicinity of $7M, Yes?

Company B has no or very limited income, so how will company B ever repay the estimated $7M to company A? Let me guess, Company A will excuse the debt or maybe company B will fall over and company A will write off the debt. It is not easy to elaborate. And I am not suggesting any wrong doing.

One thing to remember here is that KNM basically has one product coming from different angles. The special needs could be a goer, who knows? KNM will need recurring revenue and lots of it from the special needs product. Until that happens I will not get excited.

#1 -
    From ESN’s [[Now KNM]] 6 monthly for the half yearly 31-Dec-2010 [note the red text] They got MMZ’s 20% eventually

In January 2011, the Company announced a joint venture collaboration with Mooter and Hot Shot Media (Singapore) Ltd (Hot Shot). The collaboration will be administered through a Singapore registered entity, Knowledge Nation Joint Venture Pte Ltd (KNJV).The equity holders in KNJV are Entellect: 60%, Mooter: 20% and Hot Shot: 20%. KNJV will develop, market, and implement the co-venturers’ unique suite of interactive educational games, learning initiatives and educational derivatives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.