CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

I am sure that someone, somewhere, on this earth, will care what...

1. 9,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    I am sure that someone, somewhere, on this earth, will care what U R doing. Those of us who are not cheerleaders or up-rampers for the.company will certainly give a tinker's dam about your decisions and rants against other posters. Even the.raven can see that the t.sage is risky business in CFE and can post comments that make real investors wary of falling in love with CFE.

His posts make people think. And your posts make people do what? Rush out and buy the stock U may B trying to dump? The raven is a thinking man's trumpy/youtoo/slash with real input and not to B ignored.

I do what I have to do because I am a penny stock trader. I have to make money instead of a bunch of silly posts attacking other opinions on CFE and related stocks.

Taking only a 6 month look at CFE (BELOW) why were U not warning investors about the risks of buying and holding a stock that looks like a carnival ride? Up and Down Up and Down. Was it because U bought on the high and want others to buy your losses??????? Who is dishonest here? Me because I make money in the stock market and admit that I trade or U trying to dump stock that U bought on the High?

6 Monate

Intraday5 Tage10 Tage3 Monate6 Monate1 Jahr5 Jahre

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.