LAA 0.00% 1.1¢ latam autos limited

I have been and investor on this company for a while, and I can...

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I have been and investor on this company for a while, and I can say I have a good understanding of their business. You clearly don't understand that LAA's cross sell products are sold through their dealer network (Currently only 12% of their dealer network have been given access to it) they haven't even started selling through their online channels yet, which could be an even larger channel than existing dealers". So online traffic growth has nothing to do with cross sell product growth currently.
    Of course World Cup in Latin America is a drag to many type of businesses, You have to live in a latin country to understand how important it is, you will see how people forget of their usual problems while its happening, their main worry is football.
    I also can say that LAA popularity in Mexico is growing tremendously, just look at alexa ranking and compare it to CARsales soloautos.mx, the 2nd vertical portal in Mexico, is being left in the dust by seminuevos.com.
    I am confident LAA will be a billion company!, they are clearly in track to achieve that, and I can understand why some people might be bothered by it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.