TON 0.00% 1.4¢ triton minerals ltd

understandable for mr riddle (capraise) to knock progress when...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    understandable for mr riddle (capraise) to knock progress when the financial path has been pencilled in but not signed off. however this is an important step and one that needed doing. before it is scrapped and written off completely Peter has now to make it happen. I personally think the project is viable and his background and due diligence will now be put the the test. we all say we are going to do things before we do them so to bin it before he has had chance to do it is wrong in my opinion. ashbury carbons must be very concerned if directors are posting on boards such as this regarding graphite juniors. perhaps they should be proactive themselves and get on with business at hand instead of constantly telling private investors that projects such as this are dogs. on the other hand when posters who hold zero stock constantly bad mouth a project it probably means something big and profitable could and might be achieved. capraise we understand your thoughts of no finance, flooded market, African country etc etc but we have been here a long time and understand the risks. may I suggest to you that ashbury support, develop or build its own mine? as it seems to me those who can't do - teach? why not pull some strings and do it your way if you are so knowledgeable or are you all mouth and no trousers? what will be your negative angle when finance is agreed for 85% EPC contract in the coming weeks/months? saturated market? anyway a negative slant is always good to hear no matter the agenda but you have confirmed yours but if you don't move with the times then you will miss the bus mate. GLAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.2¢ $24.16K 1.739M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 95844 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 13.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 77750
Last updated 14.57pm 28/03/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.