IXU 0.00% 1.5¢ ixup limited

IXU is trading at mcap of $80m and is lower than YOJ @ $186m...

1. 19,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1943
    IXU is trading at mcap of $80m and is lower than YOJ @ $186m (after inclusion of performance shares). The reason why IXU is not trading higher is because of general lack of understanding of the potential size of its revenue model but once this is clearer, I would expect the price to be substantially higher. A clear example is LNU (mcap $99m) which bolted significantly once its presentation reflected the potential size of its revenues across various verticals, so my point to you and Andrew is that if you wish to wait until you receive that clarity, then be prepared to pay more for the IXU share price.

I firmly believe in Big Data value proposition and IXU provides a world's first revolutionary model for data insight, which enterprises would IMO certainly pay to progress/enhance their market position. It is also the remaining of my Data Winners stock that has yet to make notable price gains but which I believe would be just a matter of time.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Data Winners Holdings: 3DP K2F* LNU BTH IXU CT1 SKT [all mcap<$100m]
    Other Potentials: GSW YOJ 4DS FFG DUB PIQ* TTT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 222274 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.