ITD 0.00% 14.5¢ itl health group limited

i got sucked in when the sp soared on the positive numbers a...

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    i got sucked in when the sp soared on the positive numbers a year ago and there was talk particularly of the bio merineux distribution agreement which the company said would drive strong sales growth.

the last company report was a stark contrast with little growth in continuing business segments and declining profit.

i cut some losses but am onto half my holdings as i think the reward here is higher than the risk medium term. sentiment has been poor but the selling has mostly dried up now, so it would be a smart time to enter (hardest time to buy but most orofitable time).

i suspect MHT will start to grow sales within the next 12mo if they promote it effectively and the blood products just need a few key new clients to grow profits off a low base.

the share buyback was poorly timed and i hope they have enough cash to avoid a CR but ultimately the reduced number of shares in issue will mean any bullish ultrend will be stronger.

my conviction is quite weak with this stock but it seems objectively its a hold, and if anything a better time technically and fundamentally to buy than to sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.