MNW 0.00% 1.0¢ mint payments limited

Progress for Mint has been limited for a number of years, and...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Progress for Mint has been limited for a number of years, and there have been many frustrated shareholders that have bailing out over this time and as many waiting patiently for a light in the tunnel of darkness.

The latest investor presentation outlines where the opportunities for Mint are and how they will finally turn the corner in terms of cash and profitability this coming year, in particular with the significant deals they have signed with Nets and now with UOB Malaysia and also direct to market opportunities which have proven fruitful for them -refer page 20 and page 23 of the presentation.

It is also great insight to recognise Mint's strengths and unique positioning in the market (refer page 13), as it shows the unique capability of Mint's technology against other players in the market.

This has been the first time that I have seen Mint come out and actually present forecast positions in terms of users and profitability, which as a long term shareholder I have long awaited.

If the current Mint leadership is not able to turn this ship around, the underlying powerful payments platform and the relationships they have made in Australia and NZ and are still in the process of making in particular in Asia has a significant market value compared to current valuation, that the market will soon wake up to.

I am currently seeing a flicker of light at the end of the tunnel....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.