OEL 0.00% 1.3¢ otto energy limited

Ann: Investor Update Video Conference Call, page-43

1. 1,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3687
    Sharing some further thinking on the Bulleit MP sands. And remember that I am an optimistic.
    In my view;
    • The solid result in the DTR-10 sand in Bulleit, confirmed that Bulleit encountered the DTR-10 oil sands in a location that is structurally higher (up dip) than the DTR-10 oil sands penetrated in the discovery well. In my view, this validates that the 3D seismic data over Bulleit is most-probably giving a reasonably accurate picture of the subsurface.
    • I extrapolate from this, that the deeper MP sands should therefore be penetrated in Bulleit at a structurally higher position than what they were penetrated in the discovery well.
    • The discovery well found 18 feet of oil at the top of the MP sand in whole core (rock recovered from down hole) and the fuzzy wireline logs tend to confirm its oil (live or residual) and I am doing further investigation on this.
    • If the oil pay from the whole core in the discovery well is indeed live/moveable oil (and not residual oil), then in my view Bulleit has a high probability of encountering oil in the MP sand if the 3D seismic interpretation holds up.
    • Bulleit MP sand oil column height, net-to-gross, reservoir quality and connectivity are the key risks - all will be revealed soon.

Just sharing my optimistic thinking...……..so always do your own research please.

Kind regards OldGeo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.356K 258.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2332856 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 7255407 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 537928
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.