AFW 0.00% 1.6¢ applyflow limited

Was this investor presentation posted in an attempt to halt the...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Was this investor presentation posted in an attempt to halt the SP of tumbling below one cent.... There is very little in it that we as S/H`s did not know . I guess they could not report on sales or income as there was none except for some alleged sales in USA .... which appear to have come to a halt... If there was why would you not high light it..... ????????? .
    IF THIS platform is so good and what the Australian Recruitment Industry is waiting for why have we not signed up at least ONE major ASX listed company in any industry.... We have on our board a list of world class experts experienced in all areas of recruitment being over paid with millions of shares for just being registered as a BoD and can not sign a decent contract in Australia. so Mr Crutchfield believes....
    In their finance update they claimed they reduced overheads to the saving of $1.25 mill but did not say they increased research and developement costs that went to Associates of Mr Winters + Co that IMO we should not be paying one cent too....
    I doubt that we will recover or he will return his shares and options that was paid to him for being a part time BoD and at no stage earn one cent for the company....
    NVO is certainly the place to come too for an EASY LIFESTYLE.... We now have at least three of senior management there in name under the disguise of a Strategic Advisor capacity..... and being heavily paid in shares which is devaluing the company to a ridiculous level....Being paid a bonus for doing the job you are paid to do is a RORT IMO.... being paid $50 th in shares if he signs 10 contracts by year end 2020....are you aware that agreement could easily be loss making if you put the EPS to it... then add the rest of the costs and our EPS return could be - 100+ ......###### What a pity we did not invest all of that cash we had in their other company when the SP was below $2.00 Instead we rescued a company and its staff that was bankrupt...... the so called platform was going to provide the necessary link to close deals in Sydney...

The above comments are my opinions based on statements that have been made by Directors of the company since taking over in or around April 2019... and their failure to sign one worthwhile company in Australia.... I am more than happy to be proven wrong but when you have seen the money that has been paid and spent in this company since being taken over for near enough to zero return from allegedly high profile people I feel this needs to be highlighted....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.