WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Art with all due respect... when someone is selling a business...

1. 3,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    Art with all due respect... when someone is selling a business (that is on the decline) they will give every excuse under the sun to make it look like it's "market conditions" to keep the buy price as high as possible... do you really think he would admit to anything else?? .. his aim is to sell for the highest price he can .. OBJ's game should be to get it for as little as possible ..

You can tell from many on here that they think OBJ have not got a bargain.. its over priced.. i am just throwing questions out there that are what i believe legitimate issues/questions.. im not scare mongering..

in every business purchase there needs to be a healthy bit of scepticism about numbers.. and as investors we should do the same.. to not question.. and to say the board have this sorted because of their past on paper .. is imvho naive...

too many on here just praise the board.. tell us they are qualified look at their past.. any one who questions them gets a serve.. that's fine by me its their opinion.. i have mine and its not so trusting .. i do have a little experience in buying businesses and also have started one from scratch.. does that make me an expert on this deal ... NO WAY !!... but does it give me a little insight as to what to look for in financial statements and what fair value to place on a business based ? a little..... so go ahead and brush it off ... after all i'm a keyboard warrior wink.png what would i know ..

"Huge deals like these have experts, accountants" yep and part of the accountants job is to fight for the best deal by analysing the numbers and making sure his client gets the best deal.. whats OBJ's doing ? putting his hand out.. he could care less about the figures.. he just wants his 1.5mill... thanks for coming Kaching..

Only gripe i have had is the price that OBJ are paying is too much.. only response most of the supporters of this deal have is that due diligence is done so it must be ok.. mine is based on my a very small amount of experience .. we don't have to agree about this and i am not belittling the board i am just questioning their acceptance of what i consider too big a pricetag .. over and out..

time to let this play out and see what the future brings.. none of us really know enough detail to really make a properly informed decision anyway.. the company has made sure of that..

i'm sure it will be pure smooth sailing to blue skies..

GLTAH's ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.