EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Hi jma, In the settling period i.e. after 4 pm, there was a...

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Hi jma,

In the settling period i.e. after 4 pm, there was a strange gap up and less than 1,000 TAS shares traded, therefore I am a little sceptical that .185 will hold on Monday. I would not be complaining if it did however!

With regard to the TAS SP overtaking the EDE SP, this weeks two Appendix B announcements by TAS that GS and DS threw over 500K in the TAS kitty should have got some attention. IMHO one of the major reasons why the TAS SP always lags behind the EDE SP is simply that investors fear a CR at TAS in order that they can keep operating. This is due to the fact that TAS has no revenue stream. With their actions this week, GS & DS have confirmed what I have thought all along i.e. they both want to avoid a CR at TAS at all costs and they will do everything in their power to accomplish this. My motto is always: "actions speak louder than words". This would seem to be very much the case this week and may just herald a fundamental turn around in investor sentiment towards TAS. This could also have a friendly knock-on effect for EDE as both companies are closely intertwined.

Have a great weekend!

MB

P.S. This post is my own personal opinion and not a recommendation to buy or sell. Readers must do their own research before undertaking any investment decision. The Information herein is based on factual information obtained personally by me, or given personally to me by totally reliable sources.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.08K 540.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 170090320 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 9895121 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 4564162
Last updated 15.34pm 29/03/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.