JAL 0.00% 2.2¢ jameson resources limited

Be careful what you wish for Yoda! Our biggest danger right now...

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 551
    Be careful what you wish for Yoda! Our biggest danger right now is a low ball take over offer. MC $30m approx, no debt, 0nly 250m shares on issue, with a very attractive project needing to be financed. $40m- $45m would do it (ie T/O) - chicken feed for big end of town. We are vulnerable right now because the SP is so low on a risk/reward basis. But too much marketing to get SP up may draw in the wrong people. The Big Boys are watching anyway I suppose.

We still a long way off. We need the EA ticket - still outstanding contamination issues/waste control to be resolved, detailed engineering, not to mention mining permit! We are at least a year away to mining permit stage. We still dont know if the First Nations are on side or not! Too frightened to ask!

Art wants to give away some equity to progress finance. I would be happier with a CR and debt to mitigate risk of a take over offer. I prefer to keep our heads down - away from the big end of town. It will all change once we are awarded the EA Certificate hopefully next 3- 6 months? Then wait till you what happens! Just trust in Art - he knows what he is doing. Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.586M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109331 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 700000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.