HYO 0.00% 26.0¢ hyro limited

If Mr Cohen was not around this deal would not have been...

1. 195 Posts.
    If Mr Cohen was not around this deal would not have been improved by kit a few weeks back and Vitsaris and Poiner would of got away with approx 15% of the compny for absolutely nothing. The poster who said "that if kit goes to 12 dollars HYO share holders would get $7" obviously doesn't understand the deal. if Kit went to $12 HYO the company would receive aprox 80 - 90 cents not the share holder. Remember there is still a remainder of the CN to pay out there could be more liabilities that we don't know about!

Every HYO share holder should be thanking Mr Cohen for eventually putting pressure on the whole deal and forcing the Kit deal to be improved that the HYO chairman and board never pushed for! If it wasn't for Mr Cohen the floor price would of been 35 cents to the company and 20% held for a year not 50 cents and 10% held for a year that it is now and Votsaris and poiner would of walked away with nearly 3 million shares between them ( they now get what they deserve NOTHING)

The board and management under Votsaris have destroyed the hyro business and share holder value over the years.

I would be very interested to invest in a company run by Mr Cohen as I believe he has real knowledge in the social media sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.