TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

I just re-read the announcement and wondering your guys opinion...

1. 1,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 740
    I just re-read the announcement and wondering your guys opinion on the southern tenament in reference to this announcement.
    They advise that this phase of drilling
    a) includes drilling of the southern tenament
    b) is nearly complete.

From this I get the impression that they could have already pulled some samples from the southern tenament,,,, but there is no mention or indication thus far if anything has been found..
    My two sides of looking at it are
    a) TMT have generally avoided 'spin' announcements based on 'visual' strikes or images of core samples, and in the past have basically announced drilling to commence, then waited for assays before making another announcement, with actual numbers.
    Some companies however will announce if it even looks like they hit something, even way before assays confirm it...
    So i can't guess either way what TMT would do if they have pulled some good core samples... Announce that based on visuals, or await assays.
    B) They haven't had any good strikes down South, so nothing to announce early to raise anticipation, and are basically awaiting assays regardless..

As always, assay results will end speculation,,, but I had my fine tooth announcement comb out today, and did note that they may have an idea about the south core samples already, but aren't sharing..

My honest guess, they are following their past procedure of not announcing anything without assays to support it.. good or bad..

Anyone else have thoughts on this while we wait?
    Last edited by RhysT: 04/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.