TMZ 0.00% 0.5¢ thomson resources limited

Looks on track again for my mid term tech trgt circa 26. Funds...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Looks on track again for my mid term tech trgt circa 26. Funds coming in to define the Tin resource which is expanding with new zones being identified so should see a decent JORC resource this year on which to trigger the big bucks next year. Most importantly you wouldn't expect any need to issue new shares from current 100 mill tight share cap, so even at my tech trgt 26 cps that would only represent a market cap of 26 mill, with 22 mill cash due to fund our share of a Tin concentrates? plant. On my back of envelope doodles could probably later justify a buck a share price on likely earnings thereafter. Still have them two 100 pct owned big wildcat targets to drill coming up I assume. Key is no more share issues and we can have a serious growth opportunity here with lotsa spice as well. And while market doesn't appreciate, opportunity to accumulate on the verge cheap on opportunity. Let's put the EOFY behind us and see what broker / analyst is going to be smart enough to run with this. OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.