PAR 0.00% 34.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

So many great posts above and can see sll the angles...

1. 739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    So many great posts above and can see sll the angles presented....great to see a thread where everyone can contribute their thoughts/present arguments and have these acknowledged or reasoned against without blatant rubbishing

Haven't had a chance to read all these till now as have been very busy today.

Biotech is always a scary area and so I whilst I have a decent number of shares in PAR it's still only around 4% of my portfolio....less now....if you can't smile at the end of each day then maybe avoid the market or look to dividend stocks?

As I mentioned above, I have an inside look at PPS....every veterinarian uses tons of it for joint disease in horses and cats and dogs and cattle etc....it works in many different species so there will be strong suspicion it will work in people....it's method of delivery in the next two trials is by subcutaneous injection, same as in the veterinary industry.....these next two studies where initiated after others found evidence that it works already.....Newcastle uni etc... The hayfever trial was blue sky stuff....based on it's activity in cell trials and mice trials I think....the issue is not it's activity against maat cells, etc....it's getting to the cells.....maybe a formula can never be made that will allow it to act on these cells via nasal spray but it doesn't mean it can't work by injection.....harder than taking a pill mind you....this made me think about cases we treat at work and we cannot think of sny cases that we treat with PPS that are also itchy or have bowel inflammation (both immune system diseases like hayfever).....an we see lots of itchy dogs and dogs with IBD....but they are not on PPS.....do are we controlling these conditions by accident without realising it??

Will this failed trial affect future deals....others may have more knowledge on this.....my opinion is no....from what I understand, pharma are happy to pay big premiums.....they just want proof that whatever you are testing does what you set out to prove it does and as a result can make them money.

So, the next two trials are thr ones that I got into PPS for....allow with both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis trials.....these last two may need to be longer trials to demonstrate effect not just subjectively via pain score but objectively via MRI and may involve significant cost but the markets are staggering....we use PPS to improve joint health to get dogs/cats off nsaids re pain control re arthritis.

The joint inflammation trial surrounding ACL tears is shorter as they are just trying to demonstrate that it can control/reduce pain post ACL tears and improve speed of recovery through controlling inflammation associated with both the tear and the surgery compared to current treatment using opiods/nsaids and surgery.....shorter trial, less cost, smaller market....but if results +ve and licensing deal achieved re P3 trial, then this also provides the funds for other trials of PPS in other areas such as osteoarthritis.

Just because it works in many different animsl species doesn't mean it works in people but there is a growing body of evidence (some 40 cases now I think) that duggests it does....so properly designed trials is now where we are at....so we wait....the crucial difference with these two trials is the delivery method is exactly the same as for animals (subcutaneous injection) and it has many trials behind it in the veterinary industry otherwise it wouldn't be a registered prescription medication, so, it will most likely improve joint conditions in humans too.....as I mentioned above, we are organising access to PPS for my wife's father while he waits for a knee replacement becsuse I feel it will help.....ask any veterinarian, and they will tell you tgat on manh occasions they have had older clients say "gee I wish I could get some of that" when they see what it does for their old dogs.....no guarantees, but I strongly suspect it will be equally as effective in humans,

is this a buying opportunity or throwing good money after bad....arguements presented in previous texts for both sides....all I can do is present my experience with PPS and my reasons for investing in PAR,

Kind regards, SEAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 36.0¢ 34.5¢ $101.9K 292.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39147 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 21134 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
35.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.5¢ 115057
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.