PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

PET is in a growth phase and in a unique market space with an...

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144

PET is in a growth phase and in a unique market space with an amazing product. We need water to survive and water treatment in China is a growing necessity.

There may be a very slight pullback however these 2 posts below from Mickman should keep people calm along with our positive outlook report with 2 new Major China lake trials,PET is debt free, Florida and World Bank interest. Global exclusive rights with new product, 130 million in pipeline, factory upgrade to increase production and second factory on the way to deal with the demand for our product and along with all this a dividend to shareholders.

Mickman Post #:39998457
    With all the volatility in the markets at the moment, I guess PETs demand is reasonably inelastic which will guard the stock. These places need to have their water remediated regardless of market sentiment so should prove to be a safe bet.

Mickman Post #40008855
    I don't think water remediation would be discretionary spending. Water supply has become an issue of consequence and if left unactioned, one would think that living conditions and economic growth would deteriorate significantly. My feel is that regardless of what happens, water remediation will remain a high priority.

DYOR my opinion only
    Last edited by Titanium8: 24/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.