KAI 16.7% 1.4¢ kairos minerals limited

Ann: Half Year Accounts, page-13

1. 262 Posts.
    I think that once all of those third party issues with the mining rights at MtYork have been sorted, then the assays will quickly follow.
    I think, and it's only my opinion, that it's more than likely that there's been a few massive issues surrounding the third party ownership rights and I would also expect some sort of announcement about that whether positive or negative. Until this is addressed then I can't see how releasing those results would be in anyones best interests. The results would have virtually no impact on the current SP even if the overdue results are positive and I beleive they are. I am sure that if those issues are addressed and announced and the results are good then the SP will increase substantially.
    There is that much news that is yet to be reported now involving Mr Finches sudden resignation and the right's of any third party at MtYork and the way overdue results where they were assaying for other minerals as well as gold, that I would not be surprised to see a future SP of many multiples of where its heading now .
    Until the market knows something about what has happened and what is the outcome of that then the Sp will slide like many times before.
    All my opinion and I remain positive that there will be news on this soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.002(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $36.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $69.77K 5.099M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 532588 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 3271876 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.002 ( 12.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 995708
Last updated 15.50pm 28/03/2024 ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.