VRC 9.09% 0.6¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Guinea Gold Projects Exploration Update, page-15

1. 5,730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3623
    mrwalker,

You mentioned RNU in one of your posts. It's worth noting that 2 months ago they were trading at just 1c. This morning they opened at 12c. They have had an amazing 2 months . A 12 bagger in fact. Their market cap now stands at over 180 million. Good on those that have benefited .

It just goes to show how quickly things can change for the better . Their market cap is now sitting four times greater than ours.

I have been saying for quite some time now that what we have is not being recognised by the market in terms of our current market cap. The fact that nearly
    40 million shares have been purchased in 2 hours might suggest some one is now thinking along similar lines.

Obviously as a long term shareholder in Volt I am hoping that we can copy cat what RNU has just achieved. That would be fantastic. The good thing however is, it's very possible, if certain things go our way. I am beginning to get a little more excited when I see some reasonable buying coming in for our stock. This buying will start to put us on the radar of new investors, which is something we have been lacking for quite some time.

Your comments on Trevor are also in line with mine. We are indeed lucky to have him. He is the reason I have stuck fat in this company for so long. I have already mentioned before that I have 100% confidence in his abilities. His want for success is only matched by his ability to acquire fantastic assets for this company.

I continue to believe that Volt is one of the standout buys on the ASX right now. I say with confidence that the company has never been better placed moving forward, at a time where the world will experience a dramatic change in the E V space and that graphite will never be in more demand in the up coming years.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $24.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $4.758K 881.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 17622260 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5547795 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.