GNP 0.00% $1.69 genusplus group ltd

It always pays to read the prospectus:This is their dividend...

1. 5,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    It always pays to read the prospectus:

This is their dividend policy:

"The Company’s focus will be primarily on executing its growth strategy.
    Any future determination as to the payment of dividends by the Company will be at the discretion
    of the Directors and will depend upon matters such as the availability of distributable earnings,
    the operating results and financial condition of the Company, future capital requirements, general
    business and other factors considered relevant by the Directors. No assurances are given in relation
    to the payment of dividends, or that any dividends may attach franking credits."

That is not what I normally see from small caps that don't have sex appeal. They normally put out something like: The company will target a 50 to 65% of net profit ... as dividends but will retain more in its current growth phase...

This one clearly suggests that they will focus on the growth phase and then give every disclaimer you can get thereafter.

I will hold but I am far less convinced that all shareholders' objectives are aligned. It could be a great investment but even here everyone seems to be cautious of the Eswcrowed shares - if it's such a good thing why would they sell?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.69
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $300.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.69 $1.70 $1.68 $29.97K 17.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5939 $1.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.69 43498 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.70
  Change
0.000 ( 0.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.70 $1.70 $1.70 16
Last updated 15.50pm 28/03/2024 ?
GNP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.