OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

First to admit that this can get emotive, but do we really need...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    First to admit that this can get emotive, but do we really need to be childish? Lets all try to elevate the level of discussion a little.

Some of us have professional qualifications and careers and we are name calling like we are at kindergarten.

I don't understand q's motives, but I wish I listened to him months ago. In his defence, not only has he been correct for over a year, but unlike some of us he doesn't usually get personal. Yes he is repetitive ...but that's not only him.
    BNW, please don't verbal me ...I did not say that Adrian Byass or MOK were trying to game the system.

I am complimentary of the structure of this rights issue, especially if they have good news to release to encourage retail shareholders to take up their rights. If not, I guess it will result in Empire "cleaning up" as underwriters. I do not trust any finance organisation ...and why should I? We only need to look at the banking royal commission or lots of other examples (some very close to home).

Cartesian and Empire consist of the entire board so this still means that two of our directors are appointed by our sole major creditor and the other two appointed by our underwriters. How is this fair?

Who has called the shots in regard to this cap raising? -obviously Empire.

You write as though you have insider knowledge (apart from the fact that you repeatedly refer to some "Peter" Crew), but you have never worked for the company in Brazil for months on end. Talk of not being held back by Cartesian payments is misleading, because we never came with-in a "bulls roar" of enough gold production for Cartesian. 100 Ounces per month is flat out paying the diesel bill.

Can you at least accept that you don't know everything about the Brazilian operation. You seem to have a desperation to be positive.

The COO hasn't "stuck it out" for two years, he has failed for two years and we need to know why. There was a $12 Million cap raise 12 last year ...why was that ONLY sufficient for two broken down bogger loaders that belonged in a museum?

I won't dwell on the other questions that need to be answered as they have been discussed plenty, but they are serious and they are still there. The holders who have lost their capital, homes and relationships want answers -but we will be patient.

How do you know who likes who? It's not a question of "like" ...it's a question of doing the job and being professional.
    Thanks Dean,

Cheers,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.