HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Ann: Full Year Statutory Accounts, page-59

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hello petertanaka,

To answer, your question on my %/loss. I am, around the 95%. I am, an original IPO holder. Who, like many performed on market purchases and added to my holding. At one point, I was at 425 thousand for my holding.

After a period, I devested around 60% that took a loss of around 15% at the time. So the remainder, I left the holding. With the belief, that at some stage the smoke and mirrors antics would stop. That with that, some correction overall would/may occur.

As time has shown, it has not and the games still occur.

It is truly stunning, what has occurred this company and the complete. Lack of care and disrespect, that we have all been provided with continually since the listing on the ASX by this past to present BOD & Execs of KTD/HLF.

Now Andrewf69,

Bravo to you, three rapid posts.

My referencing, to posters such as your self . Over long periods of time, can be taken as a generalised comment. Basically, it covers the broader term of the comment as a whole and not the singular/individual.

I have said before, everyone will have lost to a scale with HLF. you mentioned the word "Anger". Many long term holders, of this KTD/HLF would be well within there rights to be "Angry". With what has occurred, no normality is with this shareholding. it is, so far of the normality line.

If I, have posted on this site. It is only, about this stock and no others. my reasoning is very clear, assist in seeing more people not getting fleeced.

Andref69, I have many holdings being primarily in mining, industrial and energy etc. stepping into, this food stock has shown to have been an error. no one like to loose money in any/all ways. losses, you can take when you apply logic to the reasoning on the how's/whys for the loss.

But, when you have four years and see what has occurred go on. You see the loss, with logic applied as nothing short of theft.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.