FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

Ann: Freedom More Than Doubles Year-End 2017 Proved Reserves, page-4

1. 743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I agree - if POO remains above $60 I see there being such me good upside the the SP.

Also, if USA domestic demand heats up we could see POO go over $70 particularly as I believe Saudi Arabia want to have a high oil price for the IPO of the state oil producer.

On the downside the decade in the wells currently drilled has been fast. I would like these to settle around the 500 BOED per well. Currently sitting at 550.

When I have a chance I will compare the old MAD proven Reserves and SP vs the current FDM proven reserves and SP - unless someone has already done it and wants to share?

I will be the first to admit I bought into the MAD reserve hype and good t a bit singed! This management have not hyped anything but are understated. They continue to deliver.

2018 will be interesting- currently market has not build into the SPthe 4 new wells being drilled - first underway at present nor the doubling of reserves IMO. I expect a slow track up to the mid 40’s pending the announcement of the wells being completed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.