ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

@richmansworld you know there's your blind 'speculation' in what...

1. 120 Posts.
    @richmansworld you know there's your blind 'speculation' in what has happened or about to happen then there's the factual truth mate!

Yep there's been a delay and it made the share price goes down a bit, so what! Name one project in Australia that ran on time, no delays, no issues? Tell me where? Every single company here runs overtime, has start up issues etc.... seriously mate you need to do more research. It's not been that long for the construction game time frames AT ALL. Clearly you've got no idea how these things work, not in construction or mining! Let me tell you Richie it's a journey love, it's a journey!

The sharemarket is for all types going in and out all the time and when this is rolling in the 20c range it will still be going down and up a few pips. So you either roll with it or you don't. But that doesn't detract from what's actually factually happening. Good for those that make this their only way making a crust in the up and downs but I have another income other than this and its definitely mid to long term I'm holding. I can't be bothered to buy/sell all day long got better things to do as I know what's actually, factually happening over there.

BMM and JSW are 2 very different companies, they're only some of the companies in India! NSL wants to compete with them by delivering the product finished themselves ultimately thus guaranteeing an awesome product on time. Chief Minister Naidu is helping wherever he can to make this thing go faster too. EVERYONE is behind them helping it to grow. The inauguration hasn't even happened yet mate and yet they're selling with MONEY IN THE BANK SENT!!! HELLO Richie what does this mean buddy?

What's different here and so unique is this Aussie company has it running legitimately with the work culture now set and the infrastructure in place. It's just gaining its momentum. These guys have actually, factually cracked the market, DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW SERIOUSLY AWESOME THAT IS?? It's INDIA mate, INDIA! The Australian Consulate are even asking to tag along so they can learn from them! Give them a phone call and ask them about NSL! NSL built it and are now selling it, what more proof do you need ya greedy richman... just wait and stop ramping down so you can buy more, that's greedy richman and worries people unnecessarily!

Mine owners are keen to sign on too because they can only hold onto their mines for so long not being mined, before they need to let the lease go, but first NSL has to vet them thoroughly it takes time buddy!!!! It's only been months mate, months!! They're lining up at the gate - where do ya think Infinity came from??

It's unAustralian of you to knock these plucky blokes as they are helping us all in a market that collectively has taken decades of experience to crack and Australia really needs it to be the new China we can make money from. Rather than bag 'em, get behind them with a positive attitude cause they do read this chite, it's corporate responsibility to do so and act when someone posts bs - kinda like Rebel fighting off bs from Woman's Day! Major companies employ people to do just that to keep the bastards honest, again I guess you don't realise that either!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.