RHK 4.41% 71.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Ann: Flinders announces Board renewal and strategic path forward, page-37

1. 2,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293

Re Ann’s and media articles.

If FMS with it’s great assets and 56% owned by T Corp can’t afford to build rail and port how can BBIG?????

They are trying to sell there meagre magnetite deposit ($100m)and have left???

“Significant capital will be required to develop the PIOP. The Board does not consider it economically viable for Flinders to raise this capital under its current structure and also develop its own rail and port infrastructure, particularly for a project of the potential scale ofthe PIOP. Flinders will therefore be reliant on third parties to provide port and rail services to the project and support the PIOP mine development”

“The Infrastructure Committee will initially consist of Cheryl Edwardes (Chair), Neil Warburton, Shannon Coates and David McAdam”

“Cheryl Edwardes, a former Attorney- G eneral for Western Australia and Ministerfor the Environment and most recently Executive General Manager for ExternalAffairs, Government Relations and Approvals at Hancock Prospecting has joined FTI Consulting.”

Cheryl Edwardes, Shannon Coates.Two of the four on the initial comity have law qualifications or experience.mmmmmm

I’m sure minor SH will manage.

Can’t see MW being to far. Will he be on the other side of the table?

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.030(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $140.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 71.0¢ 68.0¢ $7.901K 11.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.