FBR 4.35% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Hi S_O_A Thanks for the offer to use your file (it would have...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540
    Hi S_O_A

Thanks for the offer to use your file (it would have saved me some time) but I don't tweet and also having numerous people work on your spreadsheet makes it difficult to control the file especially if not on a network and set up as a shared file.

I took your layout and calculations and and have been refining it to allow a bit more adaptability and also taking into account other items for consideration. I hope to check my calculations and methodology prior to posting. Hopefully can post tonight but if not may not get a chance until Monday.

By way of examples of the mods, I thought I could add more value to your model by:

1.  attempting to assess the cost of finance and when the company could be in a position to finance the units (rather than raise capital or utilise profits). I also modelled the finance cost into the company profitability.

2.  I thought it was also important to factor in an increase to the infrastructure costs of the company. I think you would appreciate the infrastructure needed to operate a company with 100 units would be materially different to a company operating with 10 units only 

Finally, having given thought to the NPV / IRR calcs, there were errors in your methodology and whilst corrections could be made, I don't think these would be useful tools when projecting outcomes. In addtion, I think too dangerous to go anywhere near the P/E ratio.  I'll expand on the NPV/IRR as a separate post after I have posted the revised model.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $9.072K 382.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3670895 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2019811 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 619630
Last updated 15.46pm 29/03/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.