FBR 4.35% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

I'm picking up a bit of sarcasm in your statement, even if...

1. 480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    I'm picking up a bit of sarcasm in your statement, even if housing demand 'is' or 'were' to drop. The most cost productive companies have a far better chance of survival. We also need to understand that FBR are not just looking to operate in Australia, but global markets aside, lets look at business prospects in the tough times.

I recently had the GM of Shell Australia come out to our Upstream Operations for a Presentation. One of the staff asked if Management are worried about the drop in Oil prices and how it will effect us. 

The GM responded "I don't like to use the price of oil to govern how we operate, our focus on providing energy cheaper than our competitors will be the key factor in securing demand".

The same goes for all industries, if you can operate in the top quartile of price competitiveness without sacrificing Safety or Quality, you will remain the preferred supplier and likely become more sought after during tough times.  

With a solid Business Strategy and ability to produce WaaS cheaper, safer and of higher quality, FBR can get the support (funding) it needs to expand its operations, and disrupt the current markets.

Im not going to lie and say we will swoop in and steal the market in one swift movement, but i do belive FBR is pitching a vision and technology that has the ability to kickstart a new era of construction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $9.072K 382.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3695895 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2119811 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 619630
Last updated 15.46pm 28/03/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.