RMS 3.05% $1.86 ramelius resources limited

Always like to read your comments. Thanks. For me as a European...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Always like to read your comments. Thanks. For me as a European investor in the goldming space the last few years I have been mostly oriented towards the Aussie miners. This had everything to do with the attractive valuations of companies like NST/SBM/SAR/EVN etc. They formed the bulk of my portfolio (ofcourse also RMS was and is part of this portfolio). But I can relate to your remarks about strange differences in valuation. Some stocks are loved and others are obviously not. You mentioned it in your note. For me the difference in performance between the just called Aussie miners and the US miners in the last 6 months or so is striking. They all sell the same product (goldbars) and are working with a balancesheet with a debtposition (or cash position), a reserve position and they all have there own AISC-costbasis. We can compare the companies on all these items. Where the Aussie miners have done extremly well in the last year, this can not be said about their US-peers. Take Yamana Gold for example. One of my favourites. They are in an investing period themselves and have just released their prognoses for the next 3 years together with their AISC-basis. I was happy with these prognoses. This is not the place to have a note on Yamana (or some other US miner). My point is, psychology plays a big role in the investors mind. Some are loved and others much less. Why is not always clear. But that also gives a more patient investor a hell of a entypoint. I for myself have switch some 20% of my portfolio from Australia to the US. No I have not sold RMS. Also a not so loved miner in my view. At least for the moment. But always be prepared for the unexpected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.86
Change
0.055(3.05%)
Mkt cap ! $2.124B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.85 $1.86 $1.82 $11.90M 6.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8404 $1.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.85
  Change
0.055 ( 2.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.84 $1.85 $1.81 975617
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.