YOW 0.00% 3.6¢ yowie group ltd

I asked the question - as I recall the answer was that at some...

1. 8,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2699
    I asked the question - as I recall the answer was that at some point in time they may look at adding complimentary products. I think it was then said that that would only happen at a time when YOW was operating profitably - ie in the future. I recall the response was it was a possibility for the future. I certainly understood it was simply not a consideration in the near term.
    The message I got was that YOW has its hands full with its plans for movie, books etc. All the mgt gave that message. At least that was my take-away.
    As someone said above, all they seem to be doing in that preso was presenting a case for the need for YOW to hang onto its cash, and present a case as to why the Board was against a buyback.
    But hey, maybe in the future adding other product lines might be a good idea.
    But they are just concentrating on getting the current business to become cash flow positive, and then profitable.
    Seriously, if anyone is concerned about that point in the preso, just give Bert a call, or email him.
    He will respond.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.868M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3082022 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 66871 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.