ALA 3.45% 15.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Ann: European Anagrelide Cancer Patent, page-117

1. 12,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 759
    CJTJ: "Is Anagrelide the nugget in the treasure chest Hopper is talking about?"

CJTJ/others: To me it has been most likely (and I have stated this before) that within the portfolio of SUDA, the ONE thing that must have been to an expert in CANCER (resp. the expert of turning exciting cancer research advancements into real hard DOLLARS that Mr. Hopper represents) the Anagrelide "nugget" perhaps??
    The only other one I could think of is the method of delivery - but I stick my neck out here and continue to believe that it must be the cancer product in Suda's portfolio.

Having stated that, I would assume that Imugene will give priority in respect to their addition of CF33 item to combinations with Imugene's existing and advanced cancer research options. However, should Imugene's share-price soar in the coming months (due potentially some partnership deal(s) coming about) then they could very easily do another CR at a much higher share-price and have thereafter more than enough funds to take-over SUD relatively speaking 'cheaply'.

ALL of this aforementioned PARAGRAPH only very SPECULATIVE THINKING /REMARKS. As so often, I could be completely wrong here and most likely will be WRONG with those mentioned thoughts!!!!!

wasa

PS: The fact that I have been involved with EMS/SUD over many, many, many years and LOST a lot of money in doing so should be ENOUGH OF A WARNING to not take any of my speculative thinking too seriously and for sure NOT a financial advice!!
    What my exposure to both EMS/SUD and IMU on the other hand has shown me, however, is that the management of a company is absolutely KEY. But even with great management, biotech remains a VERY high risk/high reward field of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $138.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $301.1K 2.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 79105 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 513084 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ 441083
Last updated 15.34pm 28/03/2024 ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.