AFW 0.00% 1.6¢ applyflow limited

I invested in this company when it had the OLD BoD... If you saw...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I invested in this company when it had the OLD BoD... If you saw the so called quality of the BoD it was very impressive .... I loved the platform they had and totally believe in the concept ... Sadly there was only one genuine person that had any credibility ... She was a lone soldier..... The others used it as a life style...

I made it very clear what I understood the company was about in my post ... Once again you avoid the main issues I raise ..... You seem to lack maturity from your comments ...are very inexperienced in the game ... . All companies use some form of technology in their business large or small .... They can not exist unless they do...Your comment is ridiculous..... NVO are in the Recruitment Industry .... however besides the hiring of staff they will also take full control of the companies internal promotions using the companies data bank... and the platforms they own to manage that process.... I am putting what they do briefly and simply....

I suggest you go research and read all their announcements from April last year so you actually understand what NVO are all about.... From your comments you obviously don`t.... Your interpretation of a TECH company is BS.... and dont twist my words in an attempt to discredit me..... or cover up the fact of what I have stated.

Like always I am happy to be proven wrong about the company... as that means I am making good money and that is all I am interested in.... I make my comments based on the events that have occurred If I think the BoD are underperforming and over paid on results at present I will comment.
    I make a very valid point about the purchase of a profitable going concern and what it would do to the SP like a product that was recently bought by Z1P.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.