DGR 0.00% 7.2¢ dgr global limited

There may be a significant number of the new 8.4 c options that...

1. 768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    There may be a significant number of the new 8.4 c options that will not be allocated. One had to buy $4000 worth of the new entitlement shares and if that amount wasn't paid for then no options will be allotted. Who will get these options? The Underwriters will not be eligible to soak them up as the proviso is that they can only be issued to those that front up with a minimum of $4000 and only on a 1 to 4 basis.

Our DGR share value seems set post CR at around the 6.2cp share. Yes, those that bought the new entitlement shares will get an immediate rise from 3.7 cents to 6.2 cents (i.e., 2.5c increase). However, the original shares we all held before the capital raising has fallen from 7.5c to 6.2c, a loss of 1.3 cents for four times the shares bought in the raising. For me, this little venture has cost me around $20,000 all the while I retain the same value in Solg. SOLG share value went up over 100% and DGR value collapses. Unless DGR goes up to at lease the 7.5 cent all shareholders in DGR will be running at a loss. Brilliant timing by Mather once again. At least he will retain all his salaries in DGR and daughter subsidiary companies together with new companies when they come on line. DGR will be needing another CR as all this raising money is be devoted elsewhere.
    It will be interesting to see how AJQ shareholders go with their own CP occurring there......all while Mather assumes the Chair for that company. I can guess who will Underwrite that CR to pick up the spoils from this one. It's share value has dropped 2/3rs in recent weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.2¢ $21.72K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 243443 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 95730 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 11/08/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.