EDE 0.00% 4.9¢ eden innovations ltd

A different site hey? why haven't they used it again then? on...

1. 13,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634
    A different site hey? why haven't they used it again then? on this site?

I just wondered why Bridgestone got EDE in for a trial in the first place, where they experiencing trouble ?
    especially when this was said?

The commercial significance of this order is not so much in the value of this initial order but in the fact that the initial contract is intended to serve as a trial to determine if Bridgestone wishes to use EdenCrete® in its future concrete storage areas repair projects, not only at its South Carolina plant but also potentially at some or all of its other 18 plants that it has in the United States.

Gee, why would they say that? do you have any comparisons about RCC compared to EdenCrete, you know trial results that show all the details that EdenCrete do so a direct comparison can be made ?
    Has the RCC ever been used on any national highways? if so was it ASTM approved? How long has it been in place now if there is such a case and are there any up to date photo's if it was installed say three or more years ago? you know comparisons when it was first laid up to today?

Can you supply any of that?
    I look forward to your reply!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $26.77K 545.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 134627 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 988873 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ 317109
Last updated 15.41pm 18/10/2019 (live) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.