EGR 5.88% 18.0¢ ecograf limited

Have i contacted the company...yes. Has Spinks got on the front...

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    Have i contacted the company...yes.
    Has Spinks got on the front foot to answer any of these questions. No.
    I am glad you believe that it isn't plants all over but just this one. The release says quite the opposite

Title "Proposed Western Australian facility to form part of multi-hubbattery graphite production base"

"Kwinana will form part of a multi-hub roll out development strategy with expectedcombined earnings of US$77m EBITDA"
    if it was the 1st they need only have added the words, Kwinana is the 1st ...

Oh and then there is "Once in production, the planned Epanko Graphite Project will also enable Kibaran to evaluatepotential downstream processing graphite opportunities within Tanzania and the east African region." Who know whether that means one for Tanzania and one somewhere else. Clarity is not there strong suit.

Not to mention a graphic that shows3 Battery graphite production facilities one in Germany...(remember we already have one there....whatever happened to funding that or don't we trust the Germans with our IP either?) one in Asia and one in Australia.

Why would anyone assume this is the 1st or the 2nd or the 3rd or the 4th ....
    The only thing we can say for sure is that the African one/s are post Epanko starting.....so possibly before this one or Asia or Germany

But the biggest joke of all in this release...and this is coming from someone sitting just outside the top 20 ....
    "Kibaran will now seek to secure fundingand environmental approvals, with a view to making a Final Investment Decision in the first half ofnext calendar year." Jeez...how do we break this gently to them ....you can't make an investment decision IF YOU DON"T HAVE ANY MONEY OR ANY PARTNERS....without Money there is only one investment decision ....boy..they just don't get finance ....

So how about those other questions then ...like the fact that it says A HUB of EcoGrafs will have a combined EBITA of 77M

Maybe Andrew should try and clarify everything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $81.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $506 2.811K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 55698 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 31876 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.