VRC 9.09% 0.6¢ volt resources limited

Marinecook.""so volt are buying a company but havent told...

1. 5,730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3623
    Marinecook.

""so volt are buying a company but havent told shareholders how they are going to fund this acquisition! ""

If you chose to read the announcements made by the company you will get the answers you crave. But it does require you do some research and read the announcements.

Given you haven't been able to find this information on your own accord I will assist you.

On the 6th May announcement, the company stated that due diligence is expected to be completed on the 14th May (or such later date as the parties may agree), the next page of that announcement the company then stated they would use this time to finalise its arrangements to fund the first instalment of US$3.8m of the proposed US$7.6m purchase price for the acquisition of the 70% interest in the ZG Group which may be in the form of equity, debt or a combination of the two.

The you state ""thanks dreamcatcher, a discounted CR will heavily dilute current price""

You are making some very wild assumptions about dilution given you do not even know how the funding is going to be organised. I would suggest before doing so it might be worthwhile waiting for the ACTUAL announcement on what these funding arrangements will be.

Just my thoughts.

Happy mothers day for all the mothers out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $24.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $4.758K 881.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 17622260 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5547795 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.