VRC 9.09% 0.6¢ volt resources limited

You can rest assured that whatever the DD actually comes up with...

1. 1,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    You can rest assured that whatever the DD actually comes up with (short of some cataclysmic revelation), this deal WILL go ahead.

It HAS to, it's the final straw that the company can clutch at and it cannot afford another Luiri Hill debacle - that would almost certainly mean the end of the line for VRC.

That does not necessarily mean the deal will be the savior that many posters on here seem to think, or even, that it is a good deal - it's just the last option available (please, please, spare us the inane 'other string to our bow' comments about gold).

From all the available evidence, there is nothing here to suggest that this is a game changer for VRC, or, that we will suddenly (and inexplicably) get a re-rate that will makes us overnight millionaires. What I am hoping for, however, is a sentiment-based surge in the share price to a level that will allow me to exit this stock at a reasonable level before it resumes its inevitable decent to the bottom.

Judging by the irrational euphoria evident in some HC posts, there just may be enough starry eyed punters out there to make that happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $24.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $4.758K 881.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 17622260 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5547795 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.